Vision-Aid Invites Applicants for The Dr. Badar & Mariam Maskati Scholarship
Vision-Aid is accepting applications for The Dr. Badar & Mariam Maskati Vision-Aid Scholarship for the blind or visually impaired students in India. The scholarship will enable the students to undergo extensive skills training in Computer Applications, Mobile Technologies, Coaching in Banking and Government sector exams and Spoken English. The unique scholarship program will commence in July 2019.
Computer and English Courses taught are recognized by Govt. of. Andhra Pradesh.
- Application is open to only blind or Low vision students.
- Applicants should be 18 years to 30 years old.
- Preference will be given to College Graduates in any discipline.
- Applicant should be able to speak and understand basic English.
- Applicant should be very strongly committed to complete the 6-month residential program and not leave in middle of the training.
- Selection will be at the sole discretion of Vision-Aid based on merit and need.
Benefits under the Scholarship
- Free coaching in multiple disciplines described above.
- Free assistive devices.
- Free Smartphone and training on its usage.
- Reimbursement of boarding and lodging expenses.
- Conveyance reimbursement.
Interested applicants should fill the attached Google form and submit it before June 15th, 2019. The slots will be filled on first-come first serve basis with limited enrollment, so apply as soon as possible.